Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Well we have less boxes around the house that need to be unpacked. The house is starting to feel like a home. I have so many projects that run through my head but I complete none of them. I have tried a "just do it" attitude. Now I sit here wondering "What will I do next?". Do I just clean, should I unpack a few more boxes, should I start a project? After Christmas we plan to redo the bathroom. My father has given us a whirlpool tub. I currently have a clawfoot tub. I have always wanted a clawfoot tub. They are so classic and elegant. Now that I have one I dislike it; it does feel elegant at all. It is raised up off of the floor so high, when stepping out of the tub you almost need a parachute because it is such a big step down onto the floor. The overflow valve is not hooked up, the shower curtain surrounding the tube is rigged in an ugly fashion and the shower head is not mounted. Not only that but there is not even flooring under the tub. The tub is sitting on floor joyces. As a matter of fact, the whole floor in the bathroom need to be replaced. I sure hope that we can do this all in one day. I do not want to have to go without a bathroom. Thank God for the second half bath that is down in the basement.