Sunday, May 23, 2010

She works hard for the money so you better treat her right

I am so thankful that God has provided me with a good job. It is not the best job but it is not labor intensive, it pays decent and the benefits are decent. I must say that working all of this overtime is making me feel guilty and exhausted. It is just too hard to walk away from the money...we could really use it around our house. Of course Im sure that every household is like that. I have never met anyone that said they had too much money. If you ever run across that person though, please send them my way. Until then I guess I will just be happy that the good lord not only provided me with a good job, but he is also providing me with the chance to work overtime and have a little extra money. I really would rather be at home hanging out with my beautiful family right now though. I miss my kids. I could be scrapbooking right now instead of hanging out on scrapbook sites. "Sigh" I have so many things on my mind right now.........I need to just focus on the positive and be thankful

2 comments:

  1. Staying positive is good for your soul, being negative is just going to bounce back negativity towards you, geez I have to remember that myself!!

    Just keep on going, good shall come.

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gloria, It feels like I have someone in my corner everytime I read this comment.

    ReplyDelete