Sunday, May 16, 2010

So excited

Im so excited! I have two followers. Not only do I love scrapbooking but I also love the scrapbook communtiy. Scrapbookers are so friendly; I love this bunch. When I say Scrapbooker, I am also including crafters from all walks. I would not want to leave anyone out. I remember at one time I was part of a scrapbooking group.
We all had so much fun. We would pack all of our supplies into the van, which was a chore. We would haul all of our stuff to the church that was about an hour away. We would then unpack all of our supplies and set everything up on our table. Now keep in mind this is when the Sizzix was a hot item. As some may know the Sizzix is very heavy. All of the die cut templates are not light either. Scrapbookers must have strong arms and backs. People would start to arrive around 6pm and we would end up stayng till the wee hours of the morning. It was nothing for us to stroll into the house giggling at 3am. Now maybe we would get a lot of pages accomplished or maybe we would manage to create a few tags. It is also quite possible that our scissors would not a scrap touch. We did have a chance to visit with friends, share ideas, partake in fellowship and sharing the Word. Prayer time brought everyone closer as we shared our troubles and triumphs. I miss my old scrap group!
One other thing that I am excited about is that I just signed up for a swap. It will entail creating a Journal. This should be fabulous fun. I can't wait to have a night off so I can start my project. Happy Scrappin' gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment