Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My To-Do List for Tomorrow

I am putting it in print so I will have to hold my self accountable.
1. Take package to post office.
2. Upload Photos to Blog (of journals, tea bag holders and recent layouts)
3. Make more tea bag holders.
4. Call insurance company.

I have a package that was suppose to be mailed out weeks ago. I am so embarrassed that I will not even go into detail as to what it is for, where it is going or what it is. I have some picutes that I want to upload but never have. I have pictures stored in three different locations which can make it tricky at times to stay organized. I am making tea bag holders for my daughters Mad Katter Tea Party. I borrowed the idea from a you tube. They will make great party favors. As far as the insurance company, well that has been put off for way too long. I sometimes think that the more you put something off, the importance becomes less as time goes by.